Our Year 11 Hospitality and Catering students have been working hard this week…pushing themselves to make every component of their dishes from scratch! In summary, they made their own bread, burger buns, naans, chips, salad dressing, bolognaise sauce, fresh pasta, bechamel sauce, pastry and spun sugar; they even cut a chicken for sauté, removing the chicken breast from a whole bird to make the kievs! We’re sure you’ll agree that it all looks delicious!
- lasagne, garlic bread
- chicken jambalaya and Naan bread
- chicken Kiev, chips and salad
- roasted chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a herb cheese filling, dauphinoise potatoes and vegetables
- lemon meringue pie, with hand spun sugar and ice cream
- beef burger, chips, coleslaw
- Halloumi burger, chips and salad